Come on now..


Awhile back I heard Disney was going to make a black princess movie called The Princess and the Frog. Not a big shock considering it seems they've done every other race (Asian, White, Native American, etc.). So as I browsed the Internet on this glorious Monday I see an article about it where critics call it racist and plan to boycott it. Really? Just because she has a perm? or because the movie's set in New Orleans? or because she's a frog half the time? or because the the prince is lighter than her? I don't think it's that serious and I don't think that the main audience for this movie, little kids, will find it that offensive either. I think they just be happy to see a cartoon character that's their color, go see the movie, buy the doll and be on their merry way so calm down.