Y'all are terrible


Why don't we pay attention to the greats while they're here? Of course yall know I'm talking about Michael Jackson. It bothers me how people wannna jump and put Thriller on their MySpace when yall know yall didn't care about him a week before he died. You didn't care that he was going on a come back tour, you didn't care about who got custody of his kids, you were probably one of the ones still making jokes about him violating little boys. I understand honoring the dead (I'm not even going to discuss that asshole Peter King, smh) but you didn't have to watch tribute shows when you really wanted to watch Spongebob 'cause I know I wasn't. I still want to pay tribute to the King of Pop so I'm buying this sexy limited edition t-shirt by Shaun Neff. By the way this is very revised cuz I had a few choice words for some of yall. My mom, a true MJ fan, smacked me in the head when she read the first one.



I'm getting the black one; you should get one too. =]